Wednesday 9 September 2020

My Avator by our youngest...

Here's an avatar that our youngest made for me which I thought looked pretty good. I think it depicts me as a working mom in a pants suit complete with mask that I always try and wear when I'm going out of the house.

With blue (especially indigo blue) being my favourite colour and I guess that's a mobile phone in my hand complete with a complementing scarf. 

My complexion and eye colour are similar and I think it depicts me more in my 30s with having more hair and of the same colour too.

I think she put a lot of thought into it and I'm so happy with the effort that she took, even to the extent of the hair which I also wear in a bun oftentimes although not on top of my head.

Anyway, so neat to encourage the artist adventures of our children and I'm an advocate for encouraging them to explore their different giftings and talent as you never know how good you are until to give it several goes...




No comments:

Post a Comment