Monday 13 March 2023

House warming Pasifika giving...

 

Here's a pic of my sister's Pasifika art pieces (acrylic on canvas) and my attempt at macramé using jute and beads.

It was like a house warming present to our younger niece as she moved with her husband and boys to a new dwelling to help them feel at home.

 It's such a blessing to see my lil' sis share her talent in this way in blessing others with her art and also with the commissions that she's done for me i.e. cover art for my self-published books. It just takes things to another level.

The moral of that story is that if you have a talent and it you don't share it with others then perhaps your depriving others of that wonderful opportunity/ies of gifting something that someone else would really be blessed by.

I know it works because when you give freely and without expectations of getting something back then you also receive things that you never would otherwise have been blessed with and I'm not talking about money but the pure joy of giving something for nothing has it's own rewards...


No comments:

Post a Comment