Wednesday 26 July 2023

Watching the Barbie movie...

It was really interesting to take my youngest to watch the Barbie movie on it's opening week. I thought to book one of those recliners and it was neat to just relax and watch the movie.

I wanted to know if the movie lived up to it's hype with some of the cast saying that it (the movie) can make you laugh and cry and feel lots of other emotions. I must say that it did live up to the hype and some.

I thought the characters and storyline were quite fun and I liked the bright colours as well as the representations of the various Barbies both male and female.

It brought back memories of how it wasn't a priority growing up for me but I did buy some for my daughters with accompanying paraphenalia like a pony, doll house, clothing and accessories.

I also remember buying a Bride Barbie as a momento when it was my wedding as well. Now I wish I had left it in the box as it has seen better days. I think it's nice to know that there's a Barbie or Ken doll for any and the movie depicted that quite well...

No comments:

Post a Comment