It was definitely a busy weekend as I worked through with my students, but before my class started, I was made aware that one of my colleagues was celebrating her birthday with a cake and food at the staffroom.
I quickly went to sing "Happy Birthday" to her then quickly drove home to pick up a couple of my handmade gifts and gifted them to her in a box tied with string and a homemade birthday card.
At the moment, I'm crocheting winter scarves (although Spring weather is starting here), and last year I made some woollen bags with some beautiful wool.
I was able to gift my colleague one of each, as I'd known her for around 15 years. She also asked me to take some cake home (which I did), and my family members loved her carrot cake, which is also a favourite of mine...
No comments:
Post a Comment