It comes on the tail of his first movie, which was produced for screens in 2004 and which I watched and was very moved by it. It definitely was not a movie for the faint-hearted, and these next movies, I think, will be interesting to see what the reactions will be.
It sounds like very ambitious movies that bring into view stories and scenes from the Bible that have only ever been read and/or imagined. I don't think I've ever watched on the screen scenes depicting the epic battle in heaven between fallen angels and those who stood their ground before humanity existed.
This movie, however, promises to bring to light the story, for another generation, of what the Resurrection of Christ was about and its importance, whether or not one believes it. I think it will call on people globally to consider which side you would side with. It definitely would not be an easy answer for some...
No comments:
Post a Comment