A big THANK YOU for the 1,000.000+ views on this blog. I hope that it is of some use to regular readers, especially if you're interested in some of the topics that I regularly blog about.
I'm also encouraged to announce that I'm working on my second novel. The first I wrote back in 2012, and it's still making its way towards printing. Now that's another long story.
Perhaps the two go hand in hand someday, but currently working on drawing the threads together with memories, ideas, character arcs, timelines, places and events.
There's so much to take into consideration, and even more so with some parts radiating out from my life experiences and also with the ways that I view the world.
It's been some time in the making, as I knew that it would have to do with an epic journey of sorts and of finding what I was looking for from the get go.
I'm also interested in how it draws from my PhD indigenous research and some of the things that I discovered along the way. It's also informed by my growing up in Aotearoa NZ and some of the profound things that I learned about Samoa as well.
That's enough to go with as I continue to sort and check out pieces of the puzzle or mystery of this novel. Not to mention that I will have different 'voices' and perspectives in the novel with so much to write about. The world is a writer's oyster...
f
No comments:
Post a Comment