Wednesday 30 March 2016

Daylight savings ends this weekend!...

Image result for daylight savings new zealand 2016Here's a reminder to put your clocks back an hour to have an extra hour's sleep this Sunday early morning in New Zealand. I must say that I never really enjoyed daylight savings i.e. putting the clock an hour forward until I had children and realised how much more they enjoyed having an extra hour outdoors or for other youthful activities.

Now I've accepted it as having an hour's extra daylight during the summer months where we can spend time together as a family at the park, at the beach or having a family BBQ but when daylight savings is over, I definitely enjoy putting the clock back an hour when winter arrives and the shorter evenings and colder months come.

So this Sunday, if you don't find me up early and blogging, it's probably because I'm having an extra hour in bed or am taking my time to savour the extra hour I have to do something productive. Can't wait till it arrives...

No comments:

Post a Comment