Saturday 31 December 2016

Doing what matters in 2017...

Quote Generator I've been doing a bit of reading and reflecting on 2016 which passes in several hours from now and one of the things that's I've learnt over the years is in order to move towards your goals that you need to do what matters in order to reach them.

It's also about having sorted out your priorities for the new year and working out what matters in those times. In that we have a limited amount of time and also of resources so that we need to maximise time and resources on what is important for us.

For me, it's about my faith, my family and also a legacy. I think about what society would have been like without the Christian faith and selfless people who set up Christian and humanitarian organisations that help others like the Red Cross, World Vision, Tear Fund, the Salvation Army etc. I think the world would be a darker place and we are in a better place because of it.

Family-wise, we were all born in a respective place and time and into a family that we have no control over and therefore I believe that we are each born for a reason and a purpose with our various talents and personality's. So we therefore need to do what matters to achieve those purposes.

I'm looking forward to this new year of 2017, we never know how much time we have left with our loved ones and so doing what matters is really important with no regrets. I have more books to write, more time to spend with family and doing things with them that matter.

What will you do in 2017?...



No comments:

Post a Comment