Monday 2 January 2017

Happy New Year 2017...

Image result for happy new year 2017
Happy New Year to you all this year of 2017. Now that Christmas is over for another year with Christmas trees, lights and decorations to pack away until the end of the year, I've been blessed to have spent time with my family and also to be able rest and relax before work begins again with books planning underway.

With a goal of 5 more books to publish this year with 3 of them already accounted for and reprints to begin working on, it definitely keeps one busy on top of teaching and marking and also looking after my general health as well as spiritual and mental health. It looks like it's going to be another busy year with so much to look forward to.

I also have to start working on my studies and have some ideas on making it work for me with so much going on within my own family as our eldest enters her first year of National exams (NCEA National Certificate in Educational Achievement) and I remember (it doesn't seem that long ago) of studying and focusing for an entire year on passing all exams in my first year.

With our younger children, it's also about building upon the foundation that they already have and sharing with them life experiences that will hold them in good stead for their years ahead. Although we never know what the future holds, for me, it's about giving our children an understanding of faith and love.

And wishing you all the best for 2017 in faith and love...

No comments:

Post a Comment