Tuesday 26 March 2024

Canva templates on offer...

 

One of the websites that I've really enjoyed using is Canva. It's a versatile website that I use for presentations and using their graphics for many different projects. I'd highly recommend it for use and especially in that you're able to pay for the use of a variety of templates or use the free ones that they have on offer.

I recently received a certificate which is a new feature of the website for those users who like to try new things. It was quite a surprise to receive but it's a neat feature to encourage people to engage with their new ideas and different art forms.

I've even used the website for some of the graphics that I've used for this blog as well as for making up notices, posters, announcements, birthday animation cards etc. There's never been a time that I couldn't find anything there because there are so many templates to choose from. 

If you haven't given it a go, then why not give it a go over the Easter holiday break. You never know, you even might have it as your new go-to if you don't already have one. It's definitely something I'll be working with over the Easter break too on some upcoming projects...


No comments:

Post a Comment