Saturday 16 March 2024

Neat song to dance/step walk to...

 

I finally found the video on YouTube (I don't own the rights for the song) for this neat song that I'd been listening to on the car radio from our local Māori radio station 88.6 FM that you can turn up loud, download, stream, or dance and step to the beat. Great for line dancing too!

This was after I'd taken my usual one-hour Saturday morning walk around the neighbourhood block and met, with a quick "good morning" salutation, with quite a few other people doing the same thing early in the morning. 

Then I went shopping at a local mall to pick up supplies for next week as we're planning for the birthday celebration of our youngest member who becomes a bonafide teenager on Monday. We haven't quite decided on what exactly to do but we're looking forward to it.

So now that I've got this song, I'll have it on repeat and with the volume up real loud whilst doing my chores, stepping to the beat, and trying not to be distracted whilst finalizing my study chapters. I've finally downloaded "Grammarly" to now tidy up all the grammatical mistakes and spelling errors.

So here we go, down the final leg of the race and stepping to this beat...


No comments:

Post a Comment