Saturday 30 March 2024

"Pualena" beautiful cover by Josh Tatofi...


 Hope you're having a restful, well-deserved break with your family and friends this Easter Saturday. Today we managed to go to a local beach called Eastern Beach and we took some snacks, some beach chairs, and some smooth sounds on my gifted 'Wonder Boom' speaker. 

My lil' sis was the DJ and she had a great playlist that a young boy kept running past saying that he wanted to hear our music as we had our car parked up right next to the grass which was a couple of metres away from the sand and the ocean. 

So beautiful today in taking my mom out for a drive since it had been raining yesterday but today that sun was out and it beckoned me to take our family for a drive out and to just relax and enjoy the day together. 

Later we picked up some strawberry ice cream from our local Strawberry Farm then went and visited my late father's gravesite as a family with this special holiday in remembering the faith that he led us together as a family. Real special :)

One of the songs on my youngest's playlist was this song by Josh Tatofi which I understand is a cover of an earlier song. It was released a couple of years ago but it's the first that I've heard and I resonated with it as one of the names that I've been called as a child was Ela and sometimes called Elena by an Aunt who's passed. Just the right song to listen to at the beach too...


No comments:

Post a Comment