Saturday 22 May 2021

Beautiful artist gift for Aunt...

 

This week I've been busy with so many different things going on and so has my lil' sis' who's been busy working on her art projects for her Master's degree.

This is one particular piece that I really like that she recently drew then framed up and gave for our Aunt on the occasion of her 80th birthday.

I think my Aunt might have thought initially that it was a print or a poster because it looks so neatly done until you carefully look and can see my sister's signature on the bottom.

She's also drawing a special one for another upcoming birthday present and I know for sure that the recipient will really like it as well as it also designed similarly to this one with it's intricate shading for the discerning eye.

As for my art pieces, I've been taking a holiday for a time as I have so much other work and projects that are keeping me busy for the time being but soon I'll have to put some hard yards into making sure that those projects are also completed before the year's end... 

No comments:

Post a Comment