Wednesday 5 May 2021

Peter Rabbit 2 holiday movie...

Watched Peter Rabbit 2 for entertainment purposes with my family and we had a great time. Although I personally thought that the first movie was a lot more entertaining and a lot more laughs than the second but then is usually the case for many movies.

The Peter Rabbit storybooks were ones that I grew up with and I remembered being gifted a set because of the neat illustrations and the characters in each of the books that was echoed in the movie. The funny thing is that there are no rabbits in Samoa (that I'm aware of) but it was still an interesting book to read growing up.

So I guess I would recommend it to families with small children who would be entertained by rabbits jumping around with little jackets or vests. I quite like the fact that they have a warm relationship with the character who is the writer of the book and that she looks after them well.

Another movie where you need to suspend your disbelief for just a short time in order to enjoy the movie that will be fun and laughter to the little audience who like such antics and to the adults who just need a little time to remember the laughter of childhood...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment