Thursday 6 May 2021

Supporting Pink Ribbon Breakfasts...

 

This year again, I'm hosting a Pink Ribbon Breakfast as I hosted my first one over 10 years ago at a Primary school in Manurewa where I taught adults.

The theme colour is, you guessed it, PINK! and the breakfast is always yummy. This year, I'm thinking of keeping simple and inviting the ladies in my family who are available to fundraise and to also donate to my fundraising website.

I know of several women who have had breast cancer through friends and family and I understand that it's quite scary once diagnosed with the right information. It's also important that family support is there or even through friends.

Having regular breast checks at breast clinics or doing your own regular breasts checks then to go to see your family doctor if you have any concerns especially if you are aware that there have been changes that the doctor may not be aware of.

So supporting a good cause and the Pink Ribbon campaign also sent me a bunch of merchandise to sell on their behalf to raise $ for the cause. I definitely will be modelling some of the merchandise if any of your are interested in supporting please do contact me or sponsor through this platform above or email me...

* Aprons $25

* Book key ring $5

* Reuseable shopping bags (pink) $5

* Pen $1 or $2

* Nail file $1 or $2

or just donate to a worthy cause...

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment