Wednesday 7 January 2015

Floral artistry and relaxation


It's been a relaxing first week of the year with my children where we're able to sleep in instead of waking up before 7am each morning to get ready for work and school. It's also been a time for them to go biking with their new Christmas bikes having needed to upgrade them for the next tryathlon later on in the year.

I've also had time to work on a couple of wedding buttonhole ideas with another light blues and whites wedding set that will be sent to Otorohanga (will post up pics later). And working on a couple of new paintings that I'll post up later. Funnily enough I still get up early usually around 6am and start my day sometimes after dropping Fritz to work and then having some 'quiet time' to read the Bible in the morning for my devotions and reading through Genesis.

This is my last week before going back to work and still have some organising to do with a garage tidy up, working out the budget and activities for our family for the week. Looking forward also to another beach trip this weekend with the neat weather. Hope you're having a neat first week for 2015 too.

No comments:

Post a Comment