Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year for 2015

Happy New Year and welcome 2015. I feel that this year is going to be a special year, an amazing year which holds so much promise and have started planning and organising things although I do believe that we make our plans but God has the last word. Wishing you too the best for the year ahead.

The Gardenia flower is one of my mum's favourite flowers that I have in my garden. It is beautifully fragrant and has a lovely waxy white flower with contrasting green leaves. Often when I see lots of these growing in a garden, I wonder if there are Pacific Islanders living there. To me, it symbolizes the beautiful prospects that this year holds.
 
So for 2015, so far, have scheduled in regular date nights which started last night with my beau, and we went out (with our 3 year old in tow) to a local fave Chinese restaurant (gotta keep those romantic fires burning ha ha) and planning regular family outings like dinners out or taking walks at a park or beach etc. Anniversary and Birthday plans for sure! and other important activities.

Remember, it's been said that 'if you fail to plan, you plan to fail' and that it's more likely for you achieve your goals if you write them down and regularly review with a plan of attack. Will also be sharing more plans and activities as the month unfolds and looking forward to God's hand and blessings for the year ahead - bring it on 2015 with lots of prayer in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment