Sunday 15 February 2015

Opening new virtual shop at Etsy

www.etsy.com/shop/PacificHibiscus
Launching new shop with Etsy on: www.etsy.com/shop/PacificHibiscus
I am so excited! I have just launched my new 'virtual' shop under the name 'Pacific Hibiscus' with "Etsy" yesterday on Valentines Day 2015 (15 years after my first date with my then to-be husband) ha ha. You are most welcome to browse and have a look around. There's so much still to do with revamping the listings and adding new ones daily. It's a place where I can share my artwork with the world and also launch my upcoming books.

Yesterday, on Valentines day, it was neat to open shop, then launch and with the celebratory occasion of a Valentine's day lunch date with my beloved, our children and my parents at the Valentines Restaurant. We then went to the lagoon park not so far from the Restaurant and enjoyed our time by the sea under the shade of nearby trees with a gentle breeze.

Exciting times are ahead with the anticipation of a two books currently under production and hoping to have an announcement in the next couple of months. It has been a slow and tender process in stretching my learning in the art of self publishing and understanding something new everyday in the process. May God bless the journey ahead...


No comments:

Post a Comment