Sunday 1 February 2015

"Heaven is for Real" short movie review - highly recommended

Another very interesting Christian movie based on a best selling true story book called "Heaven is for real" (2014). Tells about a young boy who has a near death experience and he begins to tell his preacher father about it. Gets real interesting as he reveals what he saw and the details which threatens to polarize family members, members of the church and the community at large.

It also poses the question about whether you believe that heaven is for real and who you would like to see there as well as unborn babies being in heaven with no 'old' people as age is not a factor. I'd highly recommend this movie to view with your family and to ask the question as to where you fit in the spectrum of those who have heard his story. It's funny too that towards the end of the movie, the church which had been flailing is full to the brim with people wanting to know more.

I know that for me, I believe that there are some special family members that I've never met before that I'd like to meet, like my namesakes and generations before who have shared the faith legacy that I never got to meet as well as those whom I loved so well but have passed away to the next gateway. I wonder if we would live our lives differently if we knew that heaven was for real because it's not easy to get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment