Saturday 18 July 2015

The power of love (1984)

When driving over to pick up the inspection copy of our latest offering in the play "Maui and Sina", after returning from a full on 3 day professional development session(s) in Hamilton, I heard this song (after channel surfing) and I hadn't heard it in years. It was one of my favourite songs back in 1984 when it was first released. That year happened to be my first year at Uni too.

There are quite a neat few songs with the same title, but this one stands out for me and when I got up early at 3 am to blog (ha ha early riser), I thought to check out the video as I'd never seen it before and was pleasantly surprised at the Christmas theme, as I'd known the band had a different reputation at the time.

So as we approach Christmas, some 5 or so months away, with so much that can happen in the interim, I leave you with this song to consider. What is the power of love in your life?...


No comments:

Post a Comment