Tuesday 17 November 2015

Annie Grace... 12 Dec album release

 Have been looking forward to the release of the latest album from Annie since her last album "Childhood" released in the mid 2000s for which she received the "Best Pacific Female Artist" of the Pacific Music Awards 2006. I used to play her CD whilst I'd do my house work (particularly the fast songs) and then whilst driving around when the children were younger and I'd take the CD with me on different road trips 'down the line' and 'up North' on the various family and work trip all over the motu (Island). It's still on my playlist for book launches, definitely feel good music and neatly inspired.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend her album release concert event, next month, as flying out to Hawaii the following day with last minute packing to do. But wishing her well with her talented husband, Mission, who is a funky maestro on the keyboards as they would make impressive and inspired music with their Christian and Samoan roots with a love of sharing their talent with many.

My girls had the privilege of being a part of their community singing group when they were based in Mangere over a couple of years before they left for Melbourne but then returned upon the death of Annie's grandma, a couple of years ago, and they have stayed ever since with their beautiful daughter Mishana.

Annie's mum, Talosaga Puletiuatoa is a best friend of my own auntie Mafa (my mother's sister), and was one of my favourite aunties growing up as an inspirational woman in her love for others and for God. And it was in my auntie Talosaga's home that I first met my husband to be, Fritz (then) Tofilau (now) back in 2000. This family will always hold a special place in my heart.

All the best Annie, in your giftings and album release and may God bless your songs as they reach out and bless others may the blessings come back to you and your family too ...


No comments:

Post a Comment