Tuesday 17 May 2016

"By my Spirit" Life conference this week...

SPIRIT logo Looking forward to attending our churches' Life conference this week although I can only make the evening sessions as working during the day with a deadline for my first chapter looming for Friday.

It's neat to take time out during the year to reflect on life and things that are happening to take stock of family life, individual goals and ensuring that we are walking in the right direction in life or if we've dropped some threads along the way.

I always find that I learn something new at conferences and this year am looking forward to the guest speakers as well with the international line up and the experience and perspectives that they bring with them as Christians.

It's really interesting, in that people may live in different parts of the world, be different ages and nationalities but because we have a shared faith and enjoy similar principles that our stories, although vastly different, may follow similar lines of discussion.

I'm so blessed to be with a church and church leaders who believe in supporting international global ministries in different countries as well as to support local initiatives and by their example, it assists me in supporting local initiatives as well in what I am able to do but more about this later.

And looking forward to sharing some of the things that I learn at conference this year with the theme "by my Spirit"...

No comments:

Post a Comment