Saturday 28 May 2016

Thanks Otahuhu Library for hosting 7th Book launch on "Moso"...

A big thank you to all who were able to attend our book launch yesterday at Otahuhu library and especially to the Manager and Samoan librarian who invited students and teachers from Otahuhu Primary and Otahuhu Intermediate to attend as well as Seugagogo School (total immersion) pre-school who also entertained us with their singing and items.

It was also great having my parents from Samoa, my aunties who've come to visit my Gran while she is sick and also to some family and friends who have been such amazing supporters since this journey started for me. Also to my beloved and M.C. for the night - it just made it all the more special. It was also my dad's birthday so we got to acknowledge him and so glad that they were able to make it to this special day with everyone attending.

Was very emotional in sharing about how my Granma was there to support me right at the beginning by financially coming with me to Samoa and then having the right people in place so that I was able to successfully find the information that I was looking for. Such a blessing as I know that my Granma had a special relationship with God in that she believed that he would always take care of her and He did.

Now looking forward to our next Book launch in July at Mangere Bridge library, Lord willing, which will be for my first poetry collection, some poems dating back when I first started but will be interesting to see how it is understood and accepted.

But still such an amazing time yesterday and feel very blessed..






No comments:

Post a Comment