Wednesday 24 May 2023

Paint by No's a sure pick up...

Here's another example of the pre-printed paint by numbers canvas that I picked up as I simply love painting big bold flowers that can brighten up any room or hallway.

I have this hanging up at my mum's hallway with pictures on either side that just brightens up the whole space. It works wonders for an empty space that just needs something to make it stand out.

I also like the colour combination although I could have changed it as I'm not big on the colour orange but it did seem to merge well with the colour palette that was chosen.

I have a few more canvases that I've picked up to paint. The funny thing now is trying to figure out where to display them once I've finished them.

I have gifted a couple of these paintings that have been quite well received. Although I do think that for me as an artist it feels like I'm cheating somehow because I'm not coming up with the design or the colour palette or the composition but it sure does feel good when I finish a painting i.e. it certainly gives me a sense of satisfaction of having completed this neat task.

Perhaps if you haven't already, I'd highly recommend this to any who would like to give it a try and see where it takes you. You could end up with having one of these on your wall or you could end up giving it to some deserving person to brighten up their day...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment