Sunday 14 May 2023

A very long Mother's day celebration...

 

This Mother's day was very special in sharing it with my mum and starting a whole day earlier as we thought to take my mum out to breakfast on Saturday when it wasn't so busy. We had a great time and then went out for some retain therapy and then some Fresh Strawberry ice cream.

The today on Mother's day we both got woken up very early, at 5.30am for breakfast in bed by my youngest and lil' sis. We then had my older two arrive with flowers and a second breakfast and also a visit to my mum by my nieces.

We then had a nice lunch and a church service with a lot to be grateful of in being able to spend this day with our mum. In the evening we decided to go take her out to the movies to watch the 3rd installment of 'The Guardians of the Galaxy'.

It was interesting to watch but I still enjoyed the first movie of the trilogy and won't give any spoiler alerts as it would probably pay to watch it for those who are die hard 'Guardians of the Galaxy' fans because then you can decide for yourself if the third installment was indeed worth the wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment