Saturday 20 May 2023

Trying to "calm down" with so much going on...

 

(Disclaimer: I don't own the rights to this music), however, it's great music to calm down when there's a sea of things to catch up on and do as well as deadlines to fulfil and a thesis to be written and planning for overseas trips in the next few months again.
My youngest and lil' sis introduced me to this song some months ago and I've been jamming to it at home, in the car, on my earphones etc. I just love Afro beats that I can dance to i.e. the faster the beater so that I can catch that often elusive 10K steps per day goal.
If you're having a crazy day then have a listen to this song and maybe kick your heels (or jandals) off and try moving to this beat. It beats fretting about things and worrying about things (as if worrying about it is gonna make it any better?). My advice to you is just dance to the beat and let the worries of the day take care of itself whilst you..."calm down..."

No comments:

Post a Comment