Thursday 15 August 2024

Manawa Bay new Outlet store coming soon...

 

A big congratulations to my middle child who will be working at the new Mānawa Bay Outlet store that opens up near Auckland International Airport, in Māngere on 19th September, next month.

It was really interesting to note that we had driven past the location last month and I had wondered out loud what the construction was about.

I've since learned that the new construction boasts being a new shopping experience with over 100+ Outlet stores and new eateries experiences. It's only 5 minutes away from Auckland Airport and easy to drive to with rail links to hook up at some time and with parks galore for those driving there.

I'm very interested in how many of us locals weren't even aware of it as its nestled close to the Airport on land that was formerly a Golf course that has now been shortened to allow for this new development from the Airport Group.

I'm also interested in that it's supposed to be bringing in at least 500 new jobs to the area with the opening of this new adventure. Too bad it doesn't have a cinema setting or offering a two storeyed experience. However, it does say that there will be alfresco seating for dining.

I'm looking forward to seeing what it entails as I live and work not so far from it. I also look forward to the new experiences that my child will have there and especially that it was relatively new with plenty of potential for it to take off...

No comments:

Post a Comment