Saturday 10 August 2024

Spring is on the way...

 

I took this picture today when I was going for my usual 5km walk in an hour. I loved seeing the three different trees juxtaposed together.

There is a palm tree on the left (I'm not so sure of the one on the right—deciduous tree?) and a pink flowering magnolia in the bottom middle.

It's getting warmer and I can feel Spring coming a lot earlier with the sun waking up earlier in the mornings with earlier sunrises.

Spring's my favourite season (my birthday's in late Spring) so can't help getting excited for the new season ahead which is not until next month.

Have got some goals that I'm trying to meet so looking forward to the end of the year too with a family trip going to Samoa before Christmas for our Ah Siu family reunion which is my late father's great grandfather Sing Ah Siu from Southern China as we know.

So looking forward to that too but in the meantime we're over 60% of the year already completed and now only around 4 months to go before Christmas and the end of the year. As they say, so much to do but so little time. Definitely putting the hand to the plow and going to make it all happen with God's blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment