Wednesday 23 September 2015

The Rugby world cup 2015...

Image result for all blacks rugby world cup 2015

Image result for manu samoa rugby world cup 2015
How can I not mention the Rugby world cup for 2015 currently playing in England, especially when I have my dad (recently flown in from Samoa) and my husband who are avid fans of the All Blacks and Manu Samoa teams.

In fact in South Auckland, you'll see lots of flags flying on cars representing the teams that they support and have mostly seen All Black: black and white with the fern; The Tongan team with the red and white flag flapping predominantly and not to mention the Manu Samoa flag with it's blue and white insignia.

Most people here are picking that the All Blacks will win in believing that they have the best team in the world at this time (I think maybe the most well known) with players such as Richie Macccaw, Keven Mealamu and Ma'a Nonu in their 4th Rugby world cups (those stats from a conversation with my husband this morning).

As for me, I wish them all the teams the best, even if I'm not an avid Rugby fan. And I love it when underdogs like Japan's win over South Africa's team last week with tears of relief and overwhelmed in showing that sometimes dreams can come true ...

No comments:

Post a Comment