Tuesday 24 January 2017

Happy 21st Birthday to my lil' sis...

Image result for happy 21st birthdayA big shout out to my lil' sis (who's not so little anymore) on the occasion of her 21st birthday yesterday. I've seen her grow from a lil' baby now to a knowledgeable young woman who is now in her second year of studying towards a Bachelor of Social Work.

There are many sides to my sis: she's creative and amazing at painting, printing and drawing; great to crack up (laugh with) a neat sense of humour and very easy to get on well with but also very loyal and fun to be with when entertaining my kids.

She also loves animals and has a soft side to her but very physically strong that many wouldn't want to mess around with. She's sporty, an all rounder and not afraid to try something new - a bit of a daredevil but also grounded as I see her maturing.

She loves music and is self taught in guitar, piano and playing computer games. A little competitive at times and not afraid to speak her mind. Confident and caring and loves our parents although she balances it by giving them a hard time every now and then to keep things real :)

So a big "HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY" to my lil sis. I hope that life treats you kindly and that you will be blessed with what lies ahead. I wish all the best in love, life and living and trust that God will grant you all the happiness that you deserve. Lots of alofa(s) from your aiga...

No comments:

Post a Comment