Wednesday 27 December 2017

Jumanji (2) Welcome to the jungle...

Looking forward to viewing the film Jumanji 2 'Welcome to the Jungle' playing in Cinemas now. I remember watching the first 1995 film with Robin Williams and I didn't think much of it at the time but with 'The Rock' Dwayne Johnson featuring in the latest version then I know that it's gonna be action packed with lots of adventure and fun scenes within.

The trailer gives a hint of the impending action and also the main story lines with a touch of difference in each character becoming the avatar that they have chosen to play. I especially like having Jack Black's humour playing in the movie as he's quite a versatile actor with a keen sense of humour.

I also like the fact that there's a woman who is 'kick-ass' and that it's not always the 'damsel in distress' scenario that I was used to growing up. I've now also gotten used to quite a few movies reminiscing songs of the 1980s and 'Guns n Roses' "Welcome to the Jungle" (1987) song is an apt subtitle for the movie.

Looking forward to a family movie night out tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment