Sunday 3 December 2017

Melbourne Arts Centre and Christmas is coming...

Image result for melbourne arts centre One of the interesting things about Melbourne is that it is also known for being an arts centre similar to Wellington in NZ. It was interesting to see that the Pop up Globe theatre is here at the moment and there are lots of theatre, exhibitions and shows currently on which I wish I had the time for and the inkling but there are so many other priorities on.

As for me, it's a neat place to relax and be inspired as working on several different writing projects ie. 2 bilingual picture books, my Granma's biography and birth church's early years account, a colouring book and a lot more in my head ready to spill out on paper. The environment here definitely has the right vibe for creativity.

With not a lot of time before flying back to Auckland, I've been able to catch up on a few movies with the latest Star Wars movie to be released back home to catch up on when I return as well as 'the Star' family movie that I'd like to watch for Christmas.

And Melbourne shopping experiences have also been all geared up with Christmas sales and Christmas decorations galore which reminds me of the US with a big emphasis on home decor for the holidays.

Another reason why we're looking forward to going home to family and friends for the Christmas and festive season...

No comments:

Post a Comment