Sunday 24 December 2017

Trip advisor reviews...

Image result for trip advisorOne of the neat things about travelling overseas with family into different countries is being able to share about the experience with family and friends and even on a 'trip advisor' website that values feedback on various travelling experiences.

I've been a member since November 2015 and since I love to travel, although I don't always have the time for the $, we do try as a family to visit different countries or cultures to share with our children a better understanding of the world around us and not to be stuck in the mentality of middle NZ.

Anyway, the website 'trip advisor' has allowed me the opportunity to share some of those experiences with a worldwide audience. I've so far only received 9 badges as I often forget to write about my travelling experiences but when you do you are able to climb up the ranks for various categories.

Some of those categories include reviewing: tourist attractions, accommodation, restaurants, transportation, markets etc. and to give any helpful or handy hints to any travelling in that particular place. Many have found my reviews helpful and it's similar to Facebook in giving 'likes' to the reviews found helpful.

So I would highly recommend for travellers to check out before travelling to give those handy tips that you don't often find out about unless someone tells you, or unless you find out after you've travelled to the place.

And I'll be sharing more on the website with more neat trips planned for our family in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment