Friday 22 December 2017

Summer library visits and book cases...

 One of the neat things that I've enjoyed over the summer break is catching up on my reading and it's been neat to have this opportunity to take my children along although there are now so many reading websites like Wattpad that teenagers prefer instead.

This last visit, I was able to view my books there in the background along with other reading options and so good to be have this opportunity to contribute in this way to the reading community as well as in the reading programme that my children have entered, one of the activities being able to tick off to read a book from another culture.

At home I also have lots of book cases around the house as over the years we've accumulated different books on so many subjects i.e. Pacific/Samoan books, recipe books, picture books for children, Christian books, craft books etc.

There's never a dull moment with books unless of course you've picked up the wrong book...


No comments:

Post a Comment