Sunday 10 June 2018

Ancestry DNA Personal Discoveries Project...

I've just completed 9 surveys with the Ancestry DNA Personal Discoveries Project.

It comprises of giving consent to answer 9 short surveys on:

  1. Personality Profile
  2. Life Story
  3. Traits and Characteristics
  4. Health and Wellness
  5. Hobbies and Interests
  6. Family Traits
  7. Travel and Culture
  8. Fun and Entertainment
  9. Lifestyle and Behaviour
I found these surveys so very interesting as I reflected on some of the experiences that I've had in each of the categories eg. with the #7 in being a minority culture growing up as a Samoan in NZ, I was very interested in other cultures and therefore took Geography as a high school student because I was interested in travelling and have travelled to at least 8 nations and then met my husband who'd travelled at least double that.

In the #5 category, I basically checked all the boxes in being interested in arts, music, dance, play different musical instruments, have been to art galleries etc. and that was a part of my exposure to the arts through my parents, family and church and cultural community and also being interested in the arts and entertainment including sports growing up.

Definitely interesting to participate in and looking forward to the results and developments in this arena..

No comments:

Post a Comment