Sunday 7 June 2015

Home sweet Home...

It was so neat to visit Sydney, to explore and take our children to a big metropolitan city and also to meet up with my older brother and loving wife who came over to our hotel with 2 big coolies of food! You're amazing and may God bless you both.

Over the years I've visited with his family and watched them grow to now each having their own families and now with their grandbabies. I feel like I'm a generation behind but something definitely to look forward too.

But it is neat to come back home refreshed and also looking forward to forging ahead with lots of plans and projects. This is definitely not one of those holidays where you feel like you need another holiday to get over it. I definitely am rearing to go to the next level in my writing projects and also in other avenues to explore with a view to meeting more children and young people to share ideas.

Also looking forward to meeting up with my folks who are returning from Melbourne in the next few days. I think if you are able to travel that it assists in allowing you to see how other people live and to observe the different things to be thankful for. I especially remember as a teenager wanting to go to live in America and when I visited there as an 18 year old, I realised that many of the rich lifestyles portrayed on TV is not exactly how many families live. East L.A. opened my eyes to what some people have to face daily.

I am blessed with a Home, with family and somethings to look forward to in the future...


No comments:

Post a Comment