Tuesday 2 June 2015

Sydney's Centrepoint and 3rd book

Got lunch sorted for Fritz and his girls (birthday celebrations still continuing) at Sydney tower (what I used to remember as Centrepoint) so I can have some 'down time / quiet time' to work on our third book and other projects.

The same thing happened when we were holidaying in Wanaka for a couple of weeks and I got to stay in the hotel and work on finishing my exegesis for my second Masters whilst Fritz took the girls exploring all over Wanaka.

Still got a couple of projects running but great to be away from home to get lots of thinking done but also to get down on my planning that needs to be completed in order for other things to work.

Am also planning on visiting more South Auckland schools for book reading, 'meet the author' and talking with teachers and students etc. I don't claim to be an expert in anything but I do enjoy sharing ideas and learning from those whom I talk or share with. If you know of any schools who would be interested please do pass on my contact details to them through this blog.

Today we also got to have a look around Hyde Park at the War Museum, the Catholic church of St Mary's and now just enjoying taking it easy. So much to do and see here. So blessed to be here but also neat that we had such a good time...

No comments:

Post a Comment