Tuesday 1 December 2020

Birthday shout-outs and thanks...

 

A big shout out to my Dad (and Mum) who wanted to shout my sister and I on our birthdays last weekend (although I tried to dissuade him) then decided to enjoy the time together.

Here we are at a local favourite restaurant i.e. Mongolian BBQ with buffet salads, sushi, soups, mains and pancake and ice cream for dessert with my parents and my family on one side and my sister's on the other. 

What was funny was that I was again reminded that we were born one day apart as I'm born a day before her i.e. 25th November but she's older than me by a year born 26th November a year earlier and that I used to say that we were twins for a day.

What's even more interesting is that our elder daughters are born one day apart with my daughter born on 26th September and my niece is born on 27th September. Now, what's the probability of that within a statistic equation (don't ask me as I quit on maths decades ago, although once one of my fave subjects in high school).

It was a great time to be together and catch up. There were other family members who couldn't make it for various reasons but I certainly did enjoy each other's company and looking forward to another time that we could do this again...

No comments:

Post a Comment