Monday 30 August 2021

Sia's 'Snowman' song...


This weekend, in hanging out with my lil sis and youngest in our 12th day of COVID-19 lockdown alert level 4 (leaving our parents in peace) we listened to some of our favourite music and my littlest shared this as one of her favourite songs last year.

 The song was particularly restful to listen to after having been masked up and dashing for an early shopping trip at the local supermarket (it seemed as if many people had the same idea) and it was good to only be waiting for some 15 minutes in a queue although it started 100 metres out on the road.

So now I'm drawing and listening to music on our lil' boom box. We're having turns listening to our fave songs (for me including the ones that I've just finished blogging on). Sometimes music can be cathartic or cleansing and this song was nice to listen to too...


No comments:

Post a Comment