Thursday 27 November 2014

Floral Artistry

 
These are recent samples of the floral art that I love to arrange for weddings. I particularly enjoy working with silk flowers due to the lovely range of colours and flexibility of use that make it more affordable for newly wed couples.

I first became interested when I got married in Fiji in 2001 and thought it would be easier to design and take with me to Fiji for my bridesmaids, flowergirls and the groomsmen. Our bride and groom flowers were lovely tropical white orchids that were a part of the wedding package. Sadly, I had to reluctantly part with them at customs when we flew back into Auckland.

Have been making up floral arrangements for the past few years and enjoy it as a pleasurable hobby that assists newly wed couples as compared to fresh flower wedding arrangements that can be astronomical in pricing but only lasts for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment