Monday 24 November 2014

Happy Wedding Anniversary

A special 'shout out' to the love of my life, my husband since 2001, married this day in Fiji at Sonaisali Island Resort - Tofilau Fritz Filisi. A big thank you for the lovely lunch out with our family and the beautiful poems shared today (I didn't know I'd married a Samoan Shakespeare:).

We've been blessed and looking forward to what the future holds for us in the time ahead. I thank God for you and with your support I've been able to paint again, write and study to my hearts content. I look forward to writing books with you and passing it on for the generations to come. Love you!

Am also posting up some of my latest artwork on my blogpost 'Artwork' section. All acrylics on canvas. Happy to answer any questions or comments. Have a blessed week...

No comments:

Post a Comment