Tuesday 25 November 2014

Thanks for all the 'Happy Birthday' blessings

Thank you to all my family and friends for the special birthday wishes and blessings. Have had a special day with promises of a specially cooked brunch by my Masterchef husband, Fritz, who's full of surprises and blessed me with a birthday poem(s) that's posted on my Facebook page.

Birthdays are really special in our family in that we get to honour the person on their special day and thank God for the amazing things that we are gifted with in the gifts that each person possesses. And I've heard that there's even a 'chocolate mud' cake and KFC in the wings (then will go vegetarian :)

Wonders never cease to amaze me as we reflected on the Wedding vows that we said some 13 years ago yesterday and how so much of it was prophetic in what we've experienced over the years and then to top it off with birthday blessings makes each year worth living. Thank you God!


No comments:

Post a Comment