Sunday 23 November 2014

Travelling family and friends

Missing my parents as they travelled back to Samoa yesterday morning. The weather there is much more warmer and the food is fresher i.e. bananas and mango etc. daily from their own land by the beach. Looking forward to visiting them with my family soon.

Yesterday, we had lunch with some of my husband, Fritz', friends from Bangladesh. It was so interesting in listening to them tell their stories of what it was like as they journeyed to different parts of the world. They've asked me to assist them in telling /sharing their stories - an amazing opportunity to be part of something that is a privilege for me to share.

Enjoying painting and will have some of my works pics up in the gallery section soon now that I finally have a Samsung phone to take pics. Would love to have an exhibition at the local arts gallery but that is another story with so much to focus on. Looking forward to Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment