Tuesday 11 November 2014

Painting and other important works in the making

by Helen Tau'au Filisi 2014
I've finally started painting again after a few months rest and it's wonderful to be back and painting in acrylics when it's quiet in the morning or late at night when everyone is asleep.

I love being able to create and after a while to stop and take a look at what's been accomplished. I started painting with acrylics after I'd left High school because painting in Oils took far too long to dry although it is my preferred medium to paint with.

I'm currently studying tapa prints as I love the geometric shapes and the natural browns but I like to add my own colourful flavour. I'm painting some gifts to pass on as birthday presents and hope that over time they will increase in favour.

Hoping to post some of my works soon too...

No comments:

Post a Comment