Saturday 29 November 2014

Red Hibiscus and roses floral art


It's nice to be relaxing this morning and actually got to sleep in which is not often what with my school run in the mornings and after school transporting everyone everywhere and then doing the same after school.

Made this as a way of relaxing into the day and love working with the different colour combinations as a prospective customer asked me yesterday if I had anything in the way of reds for a bridal arrangement. So here we are.

I think my favourite flowers over the years continue to be roses that Fritz often gives to me on special occasions but then I like all kinds of flowers as they are uniquely designed. I guess that is why they feature so much in weddings as a testament of a creative designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment