Wednesday 26 November 2014

Happy Birthday to my sis (twins for a day :)

A very special birthday to my sis Norma whose birthday is the day after mine and a year older. She's also wiser and has looked out for me over the years. A special older sis that I thank God for. I wrote a short poem for her and painted this as a special tribute to her.

From a very young age you've always looked out for me
older, wiser, faster, stronger and I've looked up to thee
Love bears, believes, hopes and endures just like you do
and I thank God for a sister like you that makes this true

Now less than a month till Christmas and looking forward to the festivities and taking time out with family. Will be posting more artwork and floral art as well as writing. Have been really blessed with an understanding family who understand when the writer, artist, thinker is at work...

No comments:

Post a Comment