Wednesday 13 January 2016

5 things to do everyday...

Image result for 5 things to do everyday I read a Facebook article today about another writer's ideas of 5 things of what to do every single day even when life is stressful. Her ideas were:

  • Writing a To-Do list
  • Make your bed
  • Get dressed in something that makes you feel great
  • Do a load of laundry from start to finish
  • Keep kitchen clean
  • BONUS: Do something for yourself for 10-15 mins
When I read through it made me think about what the 5 important things I should be doing each day and also a good idea for you to consider what your list might entail.

My list is as follows:
  1. Get inspired: starting the day with a positive frame of mind through prayer/meditation or Bible reading/inspirational readings etc. as my dad taught me.
  2. Plan when to do the important things on your To-Do list already prepared from the night before. (Especially the things on your year goals list.)
  3. Exercise for 30 minutes eg. YouTube clip etc and eat healthy meals throughout the day.
  4. Demonstrate your love to the important people in your life.
  5. Tidy a section of your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment