Friday 1 January 2016

Wishing you a Happy New Year for 2016...

Image result for happy new year 2016Wishing all my friends, family and readers a very happy new year for 2016. Looking forward to what the new year offers in opportunities and openings as a publisher and author but also as a mom, educator and entrepreneur great hopes for my family.

In regards to new year's resolutions, I gave up on doing that many years ago and instead have a goals sheet that I write out at the beginning of every year. It includes two goals in each category with a timeline:
  • Spiritual / Physical / Family / Financial / Professional / Mental / Social / Community support
So maybe if you have given up on New Year's Resolutions like me, you could give this a go. I've been doing it for many years and have found that it keeps me on track and I keep it close and review these goals throughout the year. So yes, last year, I also had the goals of publishing two books and it came true.

Just give it a go! you never know unless you do...

No comments:

Post a Comment