Wednesday 19 June 2024

Professional Development...

 

For the last two days, I've been on some Professional Development in the CBD Central Business District of Auckland City.

It's been a great privilege as it was a type of scholarship whereby there were 17 of us shortlisted for business startup support. 

Through some pretty amazing funders and philanthropic organizations that offered scholarships for us to attend workshops. 

One was regarding AI or Artificial Intelligence, Planning and pitching workshops, and much, much more which was plenty of food for thought.

The other great opportunity was being in a building that had an amazing view of the harbour, the seascape, and great views from our office windows. I especially enjoyed the ambiance and the like-minded group that I was with.

I also wanted to thank my elder two children for looking after my household, two of whom caught COVID and were isolating whilst I was away. Really appreciate the care and attention that they took as it was such a blessing.

Now the mentoring starts 10 sessions which is a pretty amazing venture and I'm looking forward to my first one this Friday. In fact, there's so much going on that I think I need to catch up on my sleep but it was ultra exciting.

So if you ever get the opportunity to apply for some neat opportunities, why not go for them, like me, you never know what it's like until you take a chance and then thank God for such neat opportunities. So much for me to consider even when I'm trying to finish and submit my thesis...

No comments:

Post a Comment