Wednesday 26 June 2024

New Whittaker's Macadamia Creamy milk chocolate bar...

 

Just in case you haven't heard, this new Limited Edition Whittaker's chocolate bar is my fan favourite. It's just been released and I hope that it's a keeper.

It reminds me of the oval chocolate-covered macadamia nuts that are sold in Hawaii and that I'd usually buy in bulk before boarding the plane to come home from a stopover or flight there.

I was really surprised to see this particular chocolate on our supermarket shelves and I think they may be even checking to see how it goes as to whether it will stay on the market shelves.

Either way, it's okay as I definitely enjoyed the taste but didn't like the fact that it was in bars as I still prefer the oval shape of the Hawaiian chocolates that I so enjoyed.

But hopefully, in the same breath, they will remain and I'd add them to my trolley every now and then as too much of a good thing isn't always a good idea.

So well done, Whittaker's, on bringing about another new flavour to add to your repertoire but also a fan favourite for many chocolate connoisseurs, like me (ha ha). Just joking, definitely nice but still prefer the Hawaiian origins...

No comments:

Post a Comment